The story of the vending machine that has replaced a village shop in Derbyshire has now gone global.
ITV News Central told you last week about the new giant vending machine in Clifton which sells everything from milk to toilet paper.
You can see the coverage around the world by clicking the links above.
More top news
33 people were assessed for possible carbon monoxide poisoning after an incident at an industrial premises in Ashbourne in Derbyshire.
Occasional rain easing. Feeling cold and damp.
Rain easing for many but staying cloudy.