Showers have been banned and bottled drinking water provided on two wards at the Leicester General Hospital, after a potentially lethal bug was found in the water supply.
The hospital says that routine testing of the water supply has shown that higher than normal levels of Legionella bacteria were present on wards 28 and 29, triggering its safety plan.
The potentially lethal bug can cause a form of pneumonia called Legionnaires.
More top news
We are well on the way to October but temperatures are on the rise again this week. Find out how warm will be in the East & West Midlands
Have you seen any signs of the season changing from summer to autumn? What represents autumn to you? Send in your pictures to show us.
As official investigations begin, a timeline shows how a devastating fire destroyed part of the University of Nottingham's Jubilee Campus.