Showers have been banned and bottled drinking water provided on two wards at the Leicester General Hospital, after a potentially lethal bug was found in the water supply.
The hospital says that routine testing of the water supply has shown that higher than normal levels of Legionella bacteria were present on wards 28 and 29, triggering its safety plan.
The potentially lethal bug can cause a form of pneumonia called Legionnaires.
More top news
Harrison Ballantyne died at the Daventry International Rail Freight Depot shortly after 5pm on Tuesday afternoon
It's thought drug dealers are earning thousands by selling mobile phone sim cards containing details and phone numbers of their 'customers.'
A letter sent to parents of pupils at a primary school in Enderby outlined reasons for the plans citing funding cuts in their decision.