Over the course of the last six weeks the A38 St Chad's and Queensway tunnels have been closed for maintenance in Birmingham City Centre. But what's changed? Here's the full list of what work has been completed.
- 25 jet fans connected to an air quality monitoring system installed.
- 27 PA speakers have been installed.
- 21 CCTV cameras installed.
- 32 vehicle detection cameras installed.
- 48 emergency phones have been installed.
- 4 digital variable message signs put in to place.
- Over 160 emergency way-finder signs installed.
- 7 controlled evacuation doors added.
- Over 40 miles of electrical cabling installed to run new systems.
The tunnels reopened this morning, though overnight closures will still be in force for the rest of the month.
More top news
Animal welfare charity the RSPCA says the bullet tore through the cat's nostril, mouth and neck causing serious facial injuries.
A dry, warm and mostly sunny day will follow. Winds will be light throughout.
Today will be another dry and warm day with some good spells of sunshine.