According to his father, eight-year-old Yuusuf had been visiting relatives in the Gothenburg suburb of Biskopsgården.Read the full story ›
The daughter of a mum from Rednal who died on holiday in Cuba says she fears a large bill after her insurance company refused to pay out:Read the full story ›
A British-Iraqi man is the head of a people-smuggling network suspected of bringing hundreds of migrants to Britain, a court has heard.Read the full story ›
The intrepid pair will spend three years driving around the world to raise money for research into Huntington's Disease.Read the full story ›
A woman from Nottingham has been waiting anxiously for news of her sister after last night's fatal shootings in the German city where she lives.
Lisa Kirkham's sister Jane had to hide in the shop where she works as a gunman murdered nine people on the streets of Munich:
There are reports that 15 people have been injured in a bus crash in France. The coach was taking a school group to Italy.Read the full story ›
A coach reportedly carrying teenagers has crashed in France injuring 13 passengers.
Three are believed to be seriously injured.
The bus crashed on its side on a motorway near Lons-le-Saunier, near Swiss border as it was travelling to Italy.
There were 48 people on board, most of whom were aged between 14 and 17.
It is "too early" to tell whether a shooting at a Munich shopping centre was a terrorist attack or a "rampage," the city's police chief has said.
Hubertus Andrae said more would become clear as the investigation continues.
Nine people were killed when a gunman - identified as an 18-year-old German-Iranian - opened fire at the Olympia shopping centre on Friday evening.
The suspect was later found dead of a self-inflicted wound.
Mr Andrae said the motive for the attack was not yet clear.
A dead man found near the Olympia shopping centre in Munich was the suspected gunman, police have confirmed.
In a press conference in the early hours of Saturday morning, Munich's police chief said the man had been identified as an 18-year-old German-Iranian who used a pistol to open fire at a nearby McDonald's.
The motive for the attack, in which nine others were killed and several were injured, is not yet clear.
The man then took his own life and was found in a side street near the centre. He was not previously known to police, the police chief added. He had both German and Iranian citizenship and had lived in Munich for more than two years.
Three people spotted fleeing the scene of the attack, who police initially believed had been responsible for the shooting, have been identified and were not involved.