Sark has been named among the top places in the British Isles for stargazing.
The International Dark Skies Association rated the island for its lack of street lighting and cars, making for a good quality view of the night sky.
It has been listed alongside eight other locations, including South Downs and Exmoor national parks.
A full list of areas praised for stargazing:
- South Downs National Park
- Galloway Forest in Scotland
- Sark Island in the Channel Islands
- Exmoor National Park
- The Brecon Beacons
- Snowdonia Dark Sky Reserve
- Cairngorms National Park
- Lake District National Park
- North Yorkshire Moors National Park