Jersey Reds have announced three new signings taking their recruitment ahead of next season to ten players.
Harvey Biljon has lost several of his star names to Premiership sides, including James Freeman to Exeter Chiefs, but has made good progress on rebuilding his squad.
The latest additions are 23-year-old centre Mark Best from Ulster, and two back-rowers; 21-year-old Rory Bartle, who arrives from London Scottish, and 23-year-old Matt Rogerson from Sale Sharks.
The club has also announced centre Apakuki Ma’afu has signed a new contract after making a big impact since arriving at St Peter during the last campaign.
The Tongan international joins fourteen others who will remain with the Reds as they look to follow-up their most successful season ever in 2017/18.
- Conor Joyce - flanker - Ulster
- Seb Nagle-Taylor - flanker - Ealing Trailfinders
- Jared Saunders - hooker - Saracens
- Lee Roy Atalifo - tight-head - Canterbury (NZ)
- Alec Clarey - tight-head - Bristol
- Roy Godfrey - loose-head - Wimbledon
- Jordan Brodley - loose-head - University of Bristol
- Mark Best - centre - Ulster
- Rory Bartle - back row - London Scottish
- Matt Rogerson - back row - Sale Sharks
- Kieran Hardy - scrum-half
- Joel Dudley - scrum-half
- George Eastwell - centre
- Dave McKern - lock
- Max Argyle - back-row
- James Voss - lock
- Uili Kolo’ofa’i - forward
- Brendan Cope - fly-half
- Jordan Davies - centre
- Ayron Schramm - flanker
- Nick Selway - hooker
- Jack Macfarlane - hooker
- Jake Armstrong - tight-head
- Jake Woolmore - loose-head
- Apakuki Ma’afu - centre