Islanders in Jersey are invited to discuss the future of St Helier's Waterfront at a workshop tomorrow morning.
The Department of the Environment is working with an independent body, Design Council, to update the development framework for the area.
Workshops are being held this Sunday and Monday at the Radisson to help inform people on the future development of St Helier's Waterfront.
People attending will be involved in group discussion and a site walkabout to consider the following:
- the connectivity of streets and public spaces in the area
- how people can cross La Route de la Liberation
- the different ways people will use the area
- how the area will reflect local character
- how to make the most of important views
Jersey's Environment Minister, Deputy Steve Luce says that when work began to update the masterplan, the Environment Department realised that more significant changes were needed.
The public workshop is taking place at the Radisson Hotel on Sunday 5 November between 11.15 and 4 pm.
People who would like to attend should email email@example.com.