The Guernsey Commonwealth Games Association has named its 33-strong team for next year’s Commonwealth Games in Gold Coast, Australia.
The island will be represented in eight sports next April - athletics, badminton, bowls, boxing, cycling, shooting, swimming, and triathlon.
Guernsey sent 38 athletes to the last Games in Glasgow in 2014 but introduced new selection criteria for 2018.
The island has won six Commonwealth medals over the years, with the most recent coming in shooting at Victoria 1994.
Guernsey team for Gold Coast 2018:
- Athletics (6): Alastair Chalmers, Cameron Chalmers, Tom Druce, Sarah Mercier, Lee Merrien, Sam Wallbridge.
- Badminton (4): Stuart Hardy, Elena Johnson, Chloe Le Tissier, Jordan Trebert.
- Bowls (4): Lucy Beere, Matt Le Ber, Todd Priaulx, Matt Solway.
- Boxing (1): Billy Le Poullain.
- Cycling (8): Andrew Colver, Jack English, Tobyn Horton, Karina Jackson, James McLaughlin, James Roe, Mike Serafin, Seb Tremlett.
- Shooting (6): Darren Burtenshaw, Matthew Guille, Adam Jory, Peter Jory, Stefan Roberts, Nikki Trebert.
- Swimming (3): Tom Hollingsworth, Miles Munro, Tatiana Tostevin.
- Triathlon (1): Josh Lewis.