Today and over the weekend three giant puppets - a little girl, her dog and her uncle - are going to tour through Liverpool.
They've been made by French theatre company Royal de Luxe, similar to the one who brought the spider to the city during Capital of Culture year.
'Sea Odyssey' has been organised as part of the city's Titanic centenary commemoration.
The giants will tell the story of a little girl who's looking for her father who was lost when the ship sank.
The action began at 9.30am on Friday when the 30 foot Little Girl Giant woke up in Stanley Park.
The Little Girl Giant is on a quest to receive news about her father, a stowaway who died on the ill-fated Titanic. The next stop in her search is Liverpool covering 23 miles.
Unbeknown to her, her Uncle made a promise to scour the ocean floor for the shipwreck and put his brother to rest, and in doing so discovered a letter written by him to his beloved daughter.
For the past 100 years he has walked across the ocean floor with the sole purpose of delivering the letter to its young owner. And now he’s set to emerge from the depths of the Mersey.
Liverpool City Council says it'll be the biggest event it has ever staged.
Friday 20 April - the Little Girl Giant....
- Woke up 9.30am in Stanley Park headed to Walton Lane, onto Anfield Road, Sleepers Hill, Walton Breck Road, Oakfield Road, Breck Road, arriving at Everton Brow 12.30pm.
- She will left Everton Brow at 4.30pm, turning right onto Heyworth Street, on to Islington via Low Erskine Street, Commutation Row, Lime Street, St George’s Place, Queen’s Square Bus Station, Whitechapel, Paradise Street (Liverpool ONE), Liver Street, onto the Strand, Queens Wharf and arrived at Kings Dock from 7.30pm.
On the same day her Uncle made his own journey.
- Departing from Albert Dock at 2pm, and walking along The Strand, James Street, Castle Street, Dale Street, left onto Moorfields, Tithebarn Street, Vauxhall Road, Boundary Street, Kirkdale Road, Walton Road, Salop Street, Tetlow Way, Langham Road, Walton Lane and arriving in Stanley Park from 6.30pm.
Saturday 21 April, Little Girl Giant will....
- Wake up at 9.30am at Kings Dock and then travel left on the Strand, up Chapel Street, Tithebarn Street, Moorfields, Dale Street, Castle Street, James Street, crosses the strand to Mann Island, arriving at the Pier Head at 12.30pm.
- Following a siesta at the Pier Head, she will wake up at 4.30pm turn right onto Canada Boulevard, onto Mann Island, James Street, Castle Street, Cook Street, Victoria Street, Stanley Street, Whitechapel, Paradise Street (Liverpool ONE), Liver Street, onto the Strand, Queens Wharf, arriving at Kings Dock 7pm where she will sleep.
On the same day her Uncle will
- Wake up in Stanley Park at 11 leave Stanley Park via Walton Lane, onto Anfield Road, Sleepers Hill, Walton Breck Road, Oakfield Road, Breck Road, Heyworth Street, onto Islington via Low Hill and Erskine Street, Moss Street, Daulby Street, Pembroke Place, London Road, arriving at St George’s Hall at 2.30pm.
- Following a siesta at St George’s Hall, he will wake up at 4.45pm and walk down Lime Street, Renshaw Street, Berry Street, Nelson Street, St James Street, Blundell Street, Queens Wharf, arriving at Kings Dock 7pm where he will sleep.
On Sunday the 22nd April the Little Girl Giant and Uncle try to find one another.
- They'll wake up at Kings Dock and leave at 9.30am, travel left on the Strand, onto Mann Island, say farewell to the Liver Building, onto Canning Dock where the show’s finale will take place from 12.15pm. The Giants will then leave Liverpool down the River Mersey