One of the women allegedly assaulted by Stuart Hall, from Cheshire, has said she wants to meet the disgraced broadcaster face to face to challenge him about his "despicable" behaviour.
The woman, identified by the false name Jane to protect her identity, described Hall as "a disgrace" and hit out at a BBC crew who she says looked the other way when she says she was attacked in the early 1980s.
As well as the harsher sentence handed down on Friday and compensation she is pursuing through a civil claim, Jane said she wants the 83-year-old to explain himself to his victims.
She told BBC 5 Live radio: "Stuart Hall has not shown any remorse whatsoever and I feel that he should be made to be accountable and he should be made to be accountable face to face with any of the victims who would be willing to put him through that process.
"His modus operandi was to isolate the women who he chose to abuse.
"He chose to make them as vulnerable as they possibly could be and what I would like to see is that he is vulnerable in the face of his victims and made to answer questions such as what made him think he could behave in such a way, how come he thought it was ok to abuse women and children as well?"
Jane was a 24-year-old who had been invited to watch Hall shoot hit show It's A Knockout abroad when she claims he tried to corner her for sex.
Then in his 50s, Hall first acted in a "charming and avuncular" way before making a pass at her on a sunbathing terrace.
When she rejected his advances he first apologised, saying it was a "one-off", before chasing her into a hotel and "forceably" trying to get into her room, she said.
"I was mostly repulsed, I thought he was absolutely despicable and a disgrace - I did feel he was using his position - somebody who was famous - to be predatory," Jane said.
"I have reflected back and I think there were other young women as part of that BBC crew. I ask myself why didn't any one of them say to me 'look, if I was you I would just be a bit careful, don't let yourself get on your own with Stuart Hall'.
"But they didn't, nobody gave me any warning and it is now quite clear that Hall's colleagues did know exactly what his behaviour was like and seemed to go along with it.
"I can't prove that they definitely colluded but I have reflected and I think they were in awe and people seemed to just put aside their own sense of moral values in order, I suppose, to be part of Stuart Hall's gang in a way.
"They could have behaved differently and they didn't."
When the allegations surrounding Jimmy Savile began to emerge last year, Jane realised that Hall had followed a similar pattern of behaviour.
Despite previously only telling "one or two people" of her ordeal, she decided to send a letter to then director-general of the BBC, George Entwistle, describing her experience.
She is currently suing the BBC for what she says is a "degree of culpability" in what happened.
But because the alleged assault took place overseas and the law at the time did not allow cases from another jurisdiction to be brought to British courts, the Crown Prosecution Service was unable to take the case any further.
Asked how it had made her feel when Hall initially hit out at his accusers before pleading guilty in May, Jane said: "It's as if he was holding a mirror up to himself when he accused us of being 'pernicious, callous, cruel and above all spurious'."