Fresh arrests have been made in the Manchester bombing probe after police carried out a controlled explosion during a raid on an address in the Cheetham Hill area of the city.
Two men aged 20 and 22, were held on suspicion of terror offences after officers used an explosive device to gain entry to the property, Greater Manchester Police said.
On Saturday morning, GMP said they had been carrying out searches at a third address in Cheetham Hill and a further property was being searched in Moss Side.
Currently 13 people have been arrested in connection with the investigation, two of which have since been released without charge. A total of 11 men remain in custody for questioning.