St Ninian's High School in Douglas on the Isle of Man is celebrating the 90th anniversary of its upper school site.
Past students and teachers of the school, which was built in 1924, attended tours, talks and reminisced about its history for two days.
The lower school was located in Park Road, (opened in 1894) and catered for students in years seven and eight - this has since been demolished and replaced with a new school in Bermahauge, Onchan.
The Upper School was built in 1924 and is bigger than the original construction of the 1920s. Most recently a sixth form block, The Barbra Cottier centre, was built in 2000.