Elaine Willcox reports from Wilmslow High School in Cheshire where Hannah Thomas-Jones was a pupil.
Correspondent Elaine Willcox reports from Wilmslow High School where Hannah Thomas-Jones was a pupil.
Gill Bremner, head of Wilmslow High School, where Hannah was a Year 9 student, said she would be "sadly missed" by pupils and teachers.
– Gill Bremner, Head of Wilmslow High School
Hannah's death is a very sad loss for this school. Our sympathies go out to her family at this time after such a tragic incident.
In brief statement released by the Royal Shrewsbury Hospital on their behalf, the extended family said: "Our priority as a family is to ensure that the three people in hospital get well and are fully recovered.
"We are devastated by this tragic accident and will release a full statement at a later date."We would ask that you respect our privacy at this time."
– Detective Inspector Gavin Kinrade, West Mercia Police
Although our work at the scene concluded yesterday afternoon, we will continue to work with the Shropshire Fire and Rescue Service to investigate this incident.We are treating the girl's death as unexplained, but there do not appear to be any suspicious circumstances.
Tributes have poured in for a teenage girl from Cheshire who was killed in a campsite tragedy thought to have been caused by a disposable barbecue.
Devastated friends set up a Facebook page dedicated to the schoolgirl, named locally as Hannah Thomas-Jones.
She was pronounced dead at a Shropshire campsite after suffering a cardiac arrest yesterday.
Her parents and younger brother were all taken to hospital with suspected carbon monoxide poisoning.
Gillian Bremner, head teacher at Wilmslow High School in Cheshire, where Hannah was a pupil, said the school would release a statement tomorrow morning after a staff meeting when teachers and pupils return from the Bank Holiday break.
For more on this story click here