- 6 updates
Firefighters found this onion bomb hidden in bushes in Salford near where the boys were injured.
They've confiscated it and are warning of the dangers of fireworks.
Onion bombs aren't meant to be available to the public.
A 10-year-old boy suffered terrible injuries after an industrial firework blew up in his face in Salford.
The boy's mother, who has asked not to be named, has shared a photograph of him in hospital to try to stop other children being injured.
Latest ITV News reports
Three boys are being treated for burns after an ‘onion bomb’ industrial firework went off in their faces.