- 3 updates
Judges will decide if Stuart Hall's sentence was unduly lenient next Friday, July 26.
They will also hear the case of artist Graham Ovenden - who received a 12-month suspended sentence for sexual offences against children - on the same date.
New sexual abuse allegations against Stuart Hall come a week after the former presenter's jail sentence was referred to the Court of Appeal for review, following complaints it was too lenient.
Hall was last month sentenced to 15 months in jail after admitting 14 counts of indecent assault, relating to girls aged between nine and 17.
The Attorney General referred the disgraced broadcaster's case after receiving about 150 complaints arguing the sentence was "unduly lenient".
One of the Hall's victims, Susan Harrison, told ITV News she kept the abuse secret for many years for fear of not being believed.
Police are investigating new sex crime allegations made against Stuart Hall.
The former broadcaster was jailed last month for sex attacks on children - the youngest, aged 9. Hall, who is 83, is serving 15 months for those offences.
Lancashire Police told ITV: "We can confirm that we have received further allegations against Mr Hall and we are working closely with the Crown Prosecution Service to determine the most appropriate course of action."
"We take all allegations of sexual abuse seriously and we would encourage people with any information about sexual abuse or who has been a victim of sexual abuse to come forward and report their concerns."