Members of a cycling club from Manchester have welcomed the introduction of British Cycling's ten-point plan to encourage people to get on their bikes.
Toby Burkill and Robbie Duncan from Manchester Wheelers say that there's still plenty to be done.
British Cycling has announced its ten-point plan as it aims "to transform Britain into a cycling nation".
- Meaningful consistent level of investment
- Consistent political leadership
- Cycling safety on the driving test
- Strengthen cycling safety in the Highway Code
- Road and cycle safety awareness
- Reducing risk to cyclists from HGVs
- Cycle training available for all children
- Reduce speed limits