Tom Ince is relishing the prospect of following in his father's footsteps and playing for Inter Milan next season.
The 22-year-old Blackpool winger arrived in Milan on Sunday night with his father Paul to meet club officials and discuss a possible move to the Nerazzurri.
"I'm not an Inter player yet," Tom Ince said to Sky Italia. "I'm very happy to be here two or three days in the meantime.
"Inter is a fantastic squad and Italy is a great country, where I have many fond memories.
"I remember the San Siro with affection, players like (Javier) Zanetti, (Massimo) Paganin and (Aron) Winter.
"We lived in Como.
"It's marvellous to be here at 22."
Tom Ince, who played the second half of the season on loan at Crystal Palace, becomes a free agent this summer and is also a reported target of Monaco and Everton.
"I'm young, English, a winger, a fun player to watch," he said. "Inter are changing, they have new young players and a new owner."
Paul Ince is excited by the possibility of seeing his son wear the Nerazzurri jersey.
The former Manchester United star spent two seasons at Inter nearly two decades ago.
"This is an incredible story," he said. "The important thing for Tom is to be here today, to see the training ground, get to know the stadium and the city.
"Then we will go back home and take a decision.
"I'm here now for my son, I think we will know more in a couple of weeks.''
Tranmere's caretaker manager John McMahon says it's a 'massive' game for his team as they battle for survival in League One.
Rovers face Bradford while a win for Crewe against Preston will guarantee their safety.
In the Championship Blackpool should be safe but a point from their game with Charlton will make certain they don't go down.
The Blackpool FC chairman Karl Oyston has called in the police to investigate on-line death threats made against him and his family.
Mr Oyston has also instructed lawyers to begin taking action against supporters who have reportedly posted insulting messages which he claims have 'overstepped' the mark on fan forums.
The chairman and his family have been under fire from fans who claim the way they are managing the Championship side has left them in the relegation zone.
The posts followed Blackpool’s 1-0 defeat by Lancashire rivals Burnley on Good Friday, which saw fans halt the game as they threw tennis balls and tangerines onto the pitch
Oyston told his local newspaper, the Blackpool Gazette: ''Some of the threats are so unbelievable that I’ve got to do something about it.”
After just two wins in 23 matches, Blackpool fans have turned their anger on the board.
Chairman Karl Oyston has been to Bispham and Fylde college to judge a masterchef style competition.
There he told Chris Hall results had left a sour taste and he can't wait for the season to end.
Paul Ince has criticised Blackpool chairman Karl Oyston for sacking him via text message this week.Read the full story ›
Ferguson talking like a manager; says he'll discuss potential signings with the chairman, says play-offs achievable. http://t.co/uJORqN8sex
Barry Ferguson says he's been asked to 'fill in for a few days'. Has brought in 2 coaches 'to help out' - Malky Thompson & Bob Malcolm.
Barry Ferguson NOT confirmed as Blackpool boss. In charge for Saturday's game for now, says hasn't fully considered whether he wants it FT.
Paul Ince has been sacked as manager of the Championship club. The 46-year-old had been in charge of the Seasiders for less than a year.Read the full story ›
Paul Ince has been sacked as the manager of Championship club Blackpool. The 46-year-old had been in charge of the Seasiders for less than a year.