Police are appealing for the public's help to trace a man from Everton who is wanted on recall to prison.Read the full story ›
Ronald Koeman has said he is 'disappointed' about his sacking from Everton, in a statement uploaded to his Twitter account.
The former manager added that he would like to thank fans for 'their passionate support for the club'.
Sorry, this content isn't available on your device.
Koeman, who was sacked yesterday following the club landing in the Premier League's relegation zone, stated that he was 'naturally disappointed' but thanked the support of the clubs and fans during his 16 month tenure.
Defender Michael Keane believes the players have let down Ronald Koeman as the Everton manager fights for his job.Read the full story ›
A man is under investigation on suspicion of assault and affray after touchline trouble at an Everton match.
One angry Everton fan appeared to get involved in the bother while holding a child sucking a dummy.
Footage of the fan appearing to grapple with opposition players while carrying the youngster went viral.
Everton have banned one fan for life and were charged by UEFA for failing to control their supporters during Thursday night's Uefa cup tie.
On Saturday Merseyside Police said a man, aged 30, had been interviewed on suspicion of assault and affray and has been released under investigation.
The incident happened during the second half of the first leg with the home side trailing visitors Lyon.
Everton have banned the fan who appeared to try to strike Lyon's Anthony Lopes while holding a child, with UEFA also charging the club for the crowd trouble during Thursday's Europa League tie.
The second-half melee sparked by Ashley Williams at Goodison Park, which is being investigated by Merseyside Police too, saw a supporter in the Howard Kendall Gwladys Street End push OL goalkeeper Lopes in the head before hitting out at him again.
Everton have announced that supporter will be banned from their future games and UEFA has opened disciplinary proceedings against the Toffees for "aggressions by supporters against players".
Everton midfielder Ross Barkley has the reason behind his failed move to Chelsea. It had been reported he walked out of a medical on transfer deadline day.
Contrary to a number of reports in the press, I did not undertake a medical with any club at any point.
I simply decided that due to my injury, it would be best to make a decision on my future and assess all my options in January when fully fit
Wayne Rooney has reportedly been arrested on suspicion of drink-driving.
The Everton striker was allegedly stopped by police in Cheshire on Thursday evening.
The England all-time record scorer last week announced his international retirement. He recently moved back to his boyhood club from Manchester United.
Cheshire Police declined to comment.
Everton will face trips to France, Italy and Cyprus in this year's Europa League.
The draw for the group stages of the Europa League took place earlier today, and pitted the blues against Lyon, Atalanta and Apollon Limassol.
Ronald Koeman's side overcame Hadjuk Split with a 1-1 draw in Croatia on Thursday evening.
An investigation into an "unprovoked attack" on Everton footballer Ross Barkley has been dropped, police said.Read the full story ›
Manchester City Jordon Fawcett has just banked £2,000 - thanks to Wayne Rooney's move back to Everton from Manchester United.Read the full story ›