Everton pays a lasting tribute to two of the Club’s greatest ambassadors by renaming two of Goodison Park's stands in their honour.Read the full story ›
It looks like new Everton boss Ronald Koeman is excited about his move to Merseyside. The Dutchman has wasted no time in giving his official Twitter page a makeover.
The former Southampton manager has signed a three year deal at Goodison Park, and takes over from Roberto Martinez who was sacked earlier this year.
Ronald Koeman has agreed a deal with Everton to become their new manager, his agent has reportedly told Dutch media.
Agent Rob Jansen said, according to the popular Voetbal International website, that it was now down to Southampton and Everton to agree a compensation package for the Dutchman, who has a year remaining on his contract at St Mary's.
Manuel Pellegrini, Unai Emery and Frank de Boer were all linked with the Everton job which became vacant when Roberto Martinez was sacked last month.
Jansen is quoted as saying: "We have reached an agreement with Everton. Now it is up to the clubs."
This season Koeman steered Southampton to sixth-place finish in the Barclays Premier League.
Detectives investigating the fatal shooting of Mark Hillman in Everton on 27 April 2016 have this morning arrested a man on suspicion of conspiracy to commit murder.
The 20-year-old from Everton has been taken into custody where he will be questioned by detectives from the force's Matrix Serious Organised Crime unit.
Merseyside Police has confirmed the name of a victim who died after a shooting in Everton yesterday, Wednesday April 27, as Mark Thomas Hillman, 26, from the Kirkdale area.
A post mortem examination will take place today to establish the cause of death.
Tony Bellew's childhood dream will come true next month when he fights under the lights at Everton's Goodison Park.
The Evertonian will take on WBC champion Ilunga Makabu on May 29th for the Cruiserweight world title.
Bellew had earlier cryptically referred to a Goodison Park fight on Twitter.
Striker Diego Costa has been given an additional one-match ban and a fine after his dismissal at Everton.Read the full story ›
Everton manager Roberto Martinez refuses to consider the prospect of losing leading scorer Romelu Lukaku in the summer.Read the full story ›