Prince Harry became a plate-spinning children's entertainer when Buckingham Palace was transformed into a funfair for the sons and daughters of the fallen.
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Harry hosted hundreds of youngsters at the Queen's famous London home for Party at the Palace, a open-air festival in honour of the children of servicemen and women killed while serving their country.
Harry joined the widow and son of Fusilier Lee Rigby, who was killed by two Islamic extremists outside Woolwich Barracks in south east London in 2013. The pair were later jailed for life.
The prince, Rebecca Rigby, 34, and her son Jack, aged six, tried their hand at plate-spinning and shared a laugh as the royal struggled to keep his plate in the air to the amusement of watching parents and children.
Fusilier Lee Rigby's family say tonight's concert is a chance 'to give something back to Middleton for the family's outstanding support'.
Up to a hundred performers will take to the stage to raise money for the Lee Rigby Foundation. His family want to open respite homes where bereaved families of veterans can relax and support each other.
Lee was murdered outside his barracks in Woolwich in May 2013.
His stepfather Ian Rigby says it should be a great event. For more information about tonight's concert and tickets click here
A permanent memorial will be unveiled today in memory of murdered Middleton soldier Lee Rigby.Read the full story ›
An MP has called for the three women who confronted the killers of Lee Rigby and sought to help the soldier should be officially honoured for their bravery.
Conservative MP for New Forest East Julian Lewis says Ingrid Loyau-Kennett, Amanda Donnelly and Gemini Donnelly-Martin should be given either a Queen's Commendation or a George Medal for their actions on the day Fusilier Rigby was killed.
Mr Lewis said the bystanders, who are known as the "angels of Woolwich", deserve an honour and pointed out that one of them now suffers mental health problems. On May 22 last year, Muslim converts Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale ran down and killed the soldier near Woolwich Barracks, south-east London.
A long awaited report into the death Fusilier Lee Rigby is expected to clear security services of major criticism.Read the full story ›
Details of a permanent memorial to Lee Rigby in his hometown have been announced.Read the full story ›
Work has begun to engrave the name of Lee Rigby and 16 other forces personel killed on duty in 2013 on Britain's largest military memorial.
The Fusilier, from Middleton, was killed by Michael Adebolajo, 29, and Michael Adebowale, 23, in a street in Woolwich, south-east London last year.
His name will be immortalised alongside 16,000 other military personnel at the Armed Forces Memorial in the National Memorial Arboretum in Staffordshire.
Stonemason Nick Hindle began producing the tribute yesterday morning and is expected to take several weeks to chisel the name of the murdered soldier, and 16 others killed last year, into the Portland stone walls.
Michael Adebolajo, who was one of the two murderers of soldier Lee Rigby, has launched an appeal against his whole-life prison term.Read the full story ›
Michael Adebolajo, who was given a whole-life term for the barbaric killing of Middleton soldier Lee Rigby, has launched an appeal against his sentence, the Judicial Office confirmed today.
Ten months after Fusilier Lee Rigby was murdered in Woolwich, his mother says she hasn't been able to grieve because of legal red tape.
Lyn Rigby has been denied any of her son's possessions because his estranged wife was still classified as his next of kin.
They were speaking after a charity helped transform their garden in Middleton, a place they describe as their 'safety zone'.