The M60 motorway has been shut in both directions near Denton after a woman fell from an overhead bridge.Read the full story ›
Drivers on the M60 will be able to benefit from wider lanes in time for the bank holiday weekend.Read the full story ›
The man who died in the collision on the M60 this morning has been named as 49-year-old Mohammed Amin from Bolton.Read the full story ›
Police are appealing for a potentially significant witness to come forward after a crash which killed a man on the M60 this morning.Read the full story ›
There are long delays on the M60 this morning after a lorry crash.
The exit at J15 for Wardley is closed after a lorry hit the barrier and got stuck.
Efforts to recover the vehicle have been going on since 6:30 this morning.
Sorry, this content isn't available on your device.
A driver risked the lives of road workers when they deliberately drove straight through a closed off construction area of the M60.Read the full story ›
The M60 was closed anticlockwise this afternoon after a crash near Didsbury between a fire engine and a car.Read the full story ›
- Location : The M60 clockwise at junction J11
- Reason : Road traffic collision
Status : Currently Active
Time To Clear : The event is expected to clear between 16:00 and 16:15
Return To Normal : Normal traffic conditions are expected between 17:00 and 17:15 on 4 November 2016
Delay : There are currently delays of 20 minutes against expected traffic
- M60 blocked anticlockwise between junction 21 at Hollinwood and Junction 20 at Higher Blackley due to a police incident on a bridge over the carriageway.
- M60 blocked clockwise between junction 19 at Heaton Park and junction 20 at Higher Blackley .
- A664 Manchester New Road both ways closed due to police incident between Mossway and A6104 Victoria Avenue.
Reports of very slow traffic and one lane blocked due to accident, two cars involved on M60 anticlockwise between J14 M61 / A580 (East Lancs Road) and J13 A572 / A575 / B5211 (Worsley), congestion to J15 M61 (Swinton Interchange). In the roadworks area.