The results of the five new police and crime commissioners in the North West are expected to be announced later today.Read the full story ›
- 14.98% with 21,567 votes verified in Bury
- 12.59% with 20,237 votes verified in Oldham
- 13.69% with 30,252 votes verified in Stockport
- 14.2% with 28,020 votes verified in Bolton
- 12% with 19,296 votes verified in Rochdale
- 13.11% with 22,967 votes verified in Salford
- 11.42% with 28,010 votes verified in Wigan
Turnout for the PCC election in Bolton was 14.2%. 28,020 ballot papers were verified.
Polls to elect Police and Crime Commissioners for the five police forces in the North West have opened. In Manchester Central voters will also be electing a new MP. Polling stations close at 10pm.
It's being called the biggest change in policing for years - and it's all happening tomorrow. At seven in the morning polls across the north west will open for voting in the election for the new police and crime commissioners.
Amy Welch has been talking to candidates - and getting opinions from voters in Lancashire. For more details click here.
The elections for the first police crime commissioners take place tomorrow. Read on to find out just what their role involves.Read the full story ›