Former boxing champion Ricky Hatton has been refused entry to the US to commentate on the Mayweather v Maidana fight because of visa issues.
The 35-year-old was due provide commentary on the fight this weekend for the broadcaster BoxNation but was denied entry because of insufficient documents.
In a statement his solicitor said there is no indication that Hatton will not be able to travel in future.
Ricky Hatton finally collected his We Love Mcr Sporting Legends award today - nearly 24 hours after the ceremony.
The former world boxing champion missed the glittering awards night in his home city because he was stuck in Tenerife after missing his flight home.
On Granada Reports our sports reporter Chris Hall interviewed former Light Welterweight and Welterweight boxing champion of the world Ricky Hatton. This clip shows that interview in full.
Normally it is boxers who end-up feuding but, for years, Hyde's Ricky Hatton has been at loggerheads with boxing promoter Frank Warren.
Today, the pair buried the hatchet and agreed to work together as co-promoters.
Warren had been Hatton's promoter, until an acrimonious split in 2004.
Martin Murray will go down in history if he defeats Sergio Martinez, says fellow Briton Ricky Hatton.Read the full story ›
Two months on from announcing his retirement from boxing, former world champion Ricky Hatton was back in the ring today, getting a crash-course in mixed martial arts by Liverpool's UFC fighter Paul Sass.
Sass is taking on American Danny Castillo at Wembley Arena next month.
Sass currently holds the world record for the most consecutive victories via a move called the triangle choke.
Ricky Hatton spoke to Granada's Daniel Hewitt in his first TV interview following his knock out in the ninth round of his comeback fight against Vyacheslav Senchenko.
Find out why he's over his heartbreak and looking to the future.
Former champion Ricky Hatton says he wants to create a world class stable of boxers now he's stepped out of the ring for good. Appearing bruised following his ninth round stoppage he told reporters he 'no longer has it' and that the defeat has given him closure.
Manchester boxer Ricky Hatton announces his retirement from the sport after Saturday night's defeat to Vyacheslav Senchenko.