Tributes have poured in for a teenage girl from Cheshire who was killed in a campsite tragedy thought to have been caused by a disposable barbecue.
Devastated friends set up a Facebook page dedicated to the schoolgirl, named locally as Hannah Thomas-Jones.
She was pronounced dead at a Shropshire campsite after suffering a cardiac arrest yesterday.
Her parents and younger brother were all taken to hospital with suspected carbon monoxide poisoning.
Gillian Bremner, head teacher at Wilmslow High School in Cheshire, where Hannah was a pupil, said the school would release a statement tomorrow morning after a staff meeting when teachers and pupils return from the Bank Holiday break.
For more on this story click here
More top news
Fernando's unfortunate deflection from a Gareth Bale strike was the killer blow that saw a dominant Real Madrid knock Man City out.
A police officer, whose search work exposed the horrors of the Moors Murders, has spoken out - 50 years after the killers were jailed.
The Independent Police Complaints Commission is considering publishing an unredacted report of what happened at the Battle of Orgreave.