Hundreds of people were forced to leave their homes after an explosion at a factory in Greater Manchester last night.
Firefighters were called to Bury Road in Radcliffe after a gas main ignited a fire.
Many people will be allowed home later this morning but roads in the area will remain closed.
The blaze broke out at the industrial site at around 9.45pm.
Around 50 firefighters were called to the scene on Schofield Street as the flames spread across a number of units.
Greater Manchester Fire and Rescue Service said a gas mains pipe in one of the properties then exploded forcing emergency workers to evacuated nearby properties as a precaution.
More top news
Humid, dry and warm start to the weekend, but turning fresher and wetter on Sunday afternoon
A little boy and his parents were subjected to vile racist slurs by another mum at a primary school end-of-term play, they have claimed.
Corrie bosses have revealed some explosive storylines coming up in the autumn including a shock return for one character.