Hundreds of people were forced to leave their homes after an explosion at a factory in Greater Manchester last night.
Firefighters were called to Bury Road in Radcliffe after a gas main ignited a fire.
Many people will be allowed home later this morning but roads in the area will remain closed.
The blaze broke out at the industrial site at around 9.45pm.
Around 50 firefighters were called to the scene on Schofield Street as the flames spread across a number of units.
Greater Manchester Fire and Rescue Service said a gas mains pipe in one of the properties then exploded forcing emergency workers to evacuated nearby properties as a precaution.
More top news
A family is thrilled after they rescued a pet hamster trapped down a pipe for three days - by making a tiny ladder.
Harry Potter author J.K. Rowling has revealed the magical sport of Quidditch was invented in Manchester.
Hungry seagulls tempted by McDonalds caused damage to Manchester Victoria station's roof that injured two passengers.