A second person has died in Blackpool after being infected with anthrax. The Health Protection Agency has confirmed they died in hospital after injecting heroin. It's the second death in the resort in less than a month. From Blackpool, our correspondent Ashley Derricott reports.
More top news
The 'Talk Pants' Campaign is to encourage parents to talk to youngsters without scaring them about potential abuse
Shocking CCTV footage showing the moment a man stole cash from a 91-year-old woman.
The two men were jailed in June 2015 after HMRC investigators linked them to 109 illegal postal imports of cigarettes and tobacco