The parents of a baby girl, who died after choking at a nursery, are funding life-saving skills to prevent another tragedy.
Millie Thompson was just nine-months-old when she died.
Her parents have been campaigning for better first aid training and say it's already saving lives.
They were shocked when they found out how nurseries need just one member of staff with first aid training to meet current regulations.
They set up Millie's Trust to help teach parents and nursery workers life-saving first aid skills.
More top news
Detectives investigating the murder of a man in Aigburth yesterday, and are issuing a further appeal to the public for information.
Pensioner who was left with a large hole in his face after life-saving surgery eight years ago has spoken of living with his disfigurement.
A lone man dressed in black was seen approaching the front door of a house on Victoria Street, Dukinfield, at 9.15am this morning.