Eight people from around the North West who were arrested yesterday in connection with a £12 million drug seizure have been charged with conspiracy to supply cocaine.
The following were charged with conspiracy to supply Class A drugs:
- Paul Harwood, aged 50, of Woodsend Road South, Urmston, Manchester
- Steven Harwood, aged 25, of Valley Road, Urmston, Manchester
- Richard Brookhouse, aged 45 (today), of Coronation Avenue, Grappenhall, Warrington
- Diane Brookehouse, aged 41, of Coronation Avenue, Grappenhall, Warrington
- Andrew Wilde, aged 52, of Wood Lane, Partington, Manchester
- Gerrard Garner Mooney, aged 30, of Denstone Avenue, Aintree, Merseyside
- Karl Wall, aged 36, of Poplar Close, Halewood, Merseyside
- Karl Peter Glennon, aged 46, of Davyhulme Road, Urmston, Manchester
An investigation led by TITAN (the North West Regional Organised Crime Unit) led to the biggest drug seizure since the unit started in 2008.
More top news
Temperatures take a dip over the next few days and nights. Cold wind from the east sets in by the weekend
Wigan's Will Grigg has spoken of his career-high moment after scoring the goal to knock Man City out of the FA Cup.
Prize in memory of Caroline Aherne, who died in 2016