Eight people from around the North West who were arrested yesterday in connection with a £12 million drug seizure have been charged with conspiracy to supply cocaine.
The following were charged with conspiracy to supply Class A drugs:
- Paul Harwood, aged 50, of Woodsend Road South, Urmston, Manchester
- Steven Harwood, aged 25, of Valley Road, Urmston, Manchester
- Richard Brookhouse, aged 45 (today), of Coronation Avenue, Grappenhall, Warrington
- Diane Brookehouse, aged 41, of Coronation Avenue, Grappenhall, Warrington
- Andrew Wilde, aged 52, of Wood Lane, Partington, Manchester
- Gerrard Garner Mooney, aged 30, of Denstone Avenue, Aintree, Merseyside
- Karl Wall, aged 36, of Poplar Close, Halewood, Merseyside
- Karl Peter Glennon, aged 46, of Davyhulme Road, Urmston, Manchester
An investigation led by TITAN (the North West Regional Organised Crime Unit) led to the biggest drug seizure since the unit started in 2008.
More top news
Police investigating collision which killed nine-year-old girl are appealing for drivers of two vehicles seen in the area to come forward.
Shares in Manchester United stepped up at the opening bell as investors welcomed the arrival of new manager Jose Mourinho.
The fiancee of Alex Hurricane’s son has appeared in court accused of attempting to mow him down.