Eight people from around the North West who were arrested yesterday in connection with a £12 million drug seizure have been charged with conspiracy to supply cocaine.
The following were charged with conspiracy to supply Class A drugs:
- Paul Harwood, aged 50, of Woodsend Road South, Urmston, Manchester
- Steven Harwood, aged 25, of Valley Road, Urmston, Manchester
- Richard Brookhouse, aged 45 (today), of Coronation Avenue, Grappenhall, Warrington
- Diane Brookehouse, aged 41, of Coronation Avenue, Grappenhall, Warrington
- Andrew Wilde, aged 52, of Wood Lane, Partington, Manchester
- Gerrard Garner Mooney, aged 30, of Denstone Avenue, Aintree, Merseyside
- Karl Wall, aged 36, of Poplar Close, Halewood, Merseyside
- Karl Peter Glennon, aged 46, of Davyhulme Road, Urmston, Manchester
An investigation led by TITAN (the North West Regional Organised Crime Unit) led to the biggest drug seizure since the unit started in 2008.
More top news
A man has revealed how his grandfather escaped death during the Battle of the Somme when a bullet was deflected by a spoon and a Bible.
Images have been released of seven people police want to speak to after disturbances during a far right rally in Liverpool.
Showers or rain with a cooler feel over the coming days. A windy end to the week.