Eight people from around the North West who were arrested yesterday in connection with a £12 million drug seizure have been charged with conspiracy to supply cocaine.
The following were charged with conspiracy to supply Class A drugs:
- Paul Harwood, aged 50, of Woodsend Road South, Urmston, Manchester
- Steven Harwood, aged 25, of Valley Road, Urmston, Manchester
- Richard Brookhouse, aged 45 (today), of Coronation Avenue, Grappenhall, Warrington
- Diane Brookehouse, aged 41, of Coronation Avenue, Grappenhall, Warrington
- Andrew Wilde, aged 52, of Wood Lane, Partington, Manchester
- Gerrard Garner Mooney, aged 30, of Denstone Avenue, Aintree, Merseyside
- Karl Wall, aged 36, of Poplar Close, Halewood, Merseyside
- Karl Peter Glennon, aged 46, of Davyhulme Road, Urmston, Manchester
An investigation led by TITAN (the North West Regional Organised Crime Unit) led to the biggest drug seizure since the unit started in 2008.
More top news
Former Liverpool and Newcastle defender Jose Enrique has revealed he has had surgery to remove a rare brain tumour and is now in recovery.
The mother-of-two said she was told by RSPCA investigators they were looking at the possibility that poison-laced sausages were involved.
The Beatle made several stops during his trip through Liverpool with James Corden and shocked many Scousers along the way.