From the information we have received, we believe both may have taken amphetamine. Although we cannot say that this was the cause of death until toxicology tests are complete, we are concerned that there may be a contaminated batch of drugs in the area.
"If anyone has recently taken drugs and feels ill, I would ask you to go to hospital for a check up.
"I would always advise people not to take drugs as you do not know what it has been mixed with and you are getting what you pay for. They can contain poisons or illicit chemicals that can have fatal effects."
More top news
Pupils at a school in Skelmerdale have made a heartwarming film about what books they love, and what they want to be when they grow up.
Reports today suggest Manchester United and City are ready to smash the British transfer record to land Real Madrid's biggest stars.
Blackpool football club say a fan who posted 'defamatory and threatening' comments on the internet has apologised.