From the information we have received, we believe both may have taken amphetamine. Although we cannot say that this was the cause of death until toxicology tests are complete, we are concerned that there may be a contaminated batch of drugs in the area.
"If anyone has recently taken drugs and feels ill, I would ask you to go to hospital for a check up.
"I would always advise people not to take drugs as you do not know what it has been mixed with and you are getting what you pay for. They can contain poisons or illicit chemicals that can have fatal effects."
More top news
After a most unusual trial in Brooklyn, jurors now must decide whether Abid Naseer plotted to blow up a Manchester shopping centre.
Wintry showers continue for the next 24 hours. Icy stretches developing on Tuesday night. Brighter, drier midweek. Less cold by weekend
A "lethal mix" of poor clinical care and relationships between doctors and midwives led to the deaths of 11 babies and one mother.