Police are warning drug users of a potentially contaminated batch of drugs after a man and a woman died in Bolton.
On Sunday police were called to a house in Farnworth and then later the same day, police were called to a house on Littlebrooke Close, Tonge Moor.
Officers attended both addresses and found the bodies of a 30-year-old man and 21-year-old woman.
It is believed both may have taken amphetamine and both deaths are being linked.
A post mortem and toxicology tests will take place at a later stage.
More top news
Warming up, but becoming windy and damp midweek
Sir David Brailsford has insisted that anti-doping rules were not broken by the cyclist's use of a banned steroid called triamcinolone.
Microchipping is now compulsory for all dog owners in the UK. Find out everything you need to know about the new law.