The parents of a toddler who died when a marble fireplace fell on him at a house in Birkenhead say they are devastated by his death.
Three-year-old James Curtis died in hospital on Monday
His mother Charlotte Edwards and his father Nic Curtis have paid tribute to him:
''James' death has devastated the whole family and has left a huge hole in all our lives. He made us feel so important and now he is gone we both feel so empty.''
"We both have so many memories of James that we will never forget as he will always be in our thoughts.''
More top news
Imagine gazing out of your classroom window and seeing this – the hallowed turf of the Premier League’s top club.
The future of around 380 jobs in Barrow-in-Furness has been thrown into doubt after Kimberly-Clark unveiled a swingeing cost-cutting drive.
A string of classical concerts celebrating the music of legendary band The Smiths have been pulled a day after they were announced.