Vets in Blackpool have managed to save a Jack Russell with a taste for gravel after she swallowed up to 80 pieces from the garden which nearly killed her.
An x-ray of 'Star's' stomach stunned staff at the PDSA in the resort after revealing the seven year old dog had wolfed down huge quantities of gravel - with dozens of them littered in her stomach.
More top news
A windy weekend with gales on Saturday night, gusts 60-65mph for hills and coasts. Grey Saturday with rain, sunshine & showers Sunday
Greater Manchester will become the first in the country to be handed full control of it's entire £6 billion NHS budget
Everton, the only British side left in the Europa League, have been handed a tough tie against Dynamo Kyiv in the last 16 round