Vets in Blackpool have managed to save a Jack Russell with a taste for gravel after she swallowed up to 80 pieces from the garden which nearly killed her.
An x-ray of 'Star's' stomach stunned staff at the PDSA in the resort after revealing the seven year old dog had wolfed down huge quantities of gravel - with dozens of them littered in her stomach.
More top news
Wallace and Khari, the UK's only father and son lion coalition, celebrate their birthdays just one day apart on 30th and 31st May.
Lots of sunshine around on Bank Holiday Monday, but breezier. Thundery, heavy rain inbound midweek but drier by the end of it
A girl from Neston is doing a trike ride in memory of her sister. Georgie died in 2014, just five days after being born without a windpipe.