Greater Manchester Police are warning club-goers to stay away from drugs, after a woman was left in a coma last night.
She was taken ill at the Warehouse Project nightclub in Trafford. It is the same venue where a man died last weekend.
Chief Superintendent Mark Roberts says: “This once again highlights just what a lottery it is for your health if you choose to do drugs – you cannot know how your body will react and, more importantly, you simply do not know what chemicals are actually in the drugs you are taking."
More top news
The Beatles original drummer, Pete Best, is taking to the stage in a play about the Fab Four.
The parents Alfie Evans who has been at the centre of a life-support treatment battle have lost the latest round of their legal fight.
A man who hurled acid through a car window at an aspiring model and her cousin has been jailed for 16 years.