The Care Quality Commission have published a list revealing the highest risk hospitals. Six of the North West's hospitals are in the top two bands of risk.
- Aintree University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Alder Hey Children's NHS Foundation Trust
- East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust
- Tameside Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
More top news
Anthony Walker was murdered in a park in Liverpool in 2005. His family have spoken about their loss.
A man convicted of trying to buy ricin poison from the Dark Web said he was inspired by the hit television series Breaking Bad.
Hayley Cowan was sentenced to four months and banned from keeping animals for life after killing Staffordshire Bull Terrier Beau.