The Care Quality Commission have published a list revealing the highest risk hospitals. Six of the North West's hospitals are in the top two bands of risk.
- Aintree University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Alder Hey Children's NHS Foundation Trust
- East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust
- Tameside Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
More top news
Amir Khan has laughed off claims from Floyd Mayweather that he's not a big name and believes the American could be running scared.
Jade Carr had a heart transplant aged 3 for heart failure now needs another transplant after the medication caused her kidneys to fail.
Everton goalkeeper offers words of support for Simon Mignolet.