The Care Quality Commission have published a list revealing the highest risk hospitals. Six of the North West's hospitals are in the top two bands of risk.
- Aintree University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Alder Hey Children's NHS Foundation Trust
- East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust
- Tameside Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
More top news
Bobbies on the beat are being given a brand new look with American style baseball caps replacing the iconic Police helmet.
A family pet turned up in Greater Manchester after being stolen from its home - 170 miles away in Buckinghamshire.
The final piece in the UK’s largest street art project, in support of the GetItRight campaign will be unveiled today in Liverpool