The Care Quality Commission have published a list revealing the highest risk hospitals. Six of the North West's hospitals are in the top two bands of risk.
- Aintree University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Alder Hey Children's NHS Foundation Trust
- East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust
- Tameside Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
More top news
The worlds of music and sport will join forces on Saturday 22nd October to raise money for the North West ABF Soldiers’ Charity.
An initiative which gives people funds to pay for energy alongside emergency food, has now helped thousands across the Wirral.
Detectives investigating the death of Mohammed Yousaf in Accrington have arrested two more people.