The Care Quality Commission have published a list revealing the highest risk hospitals. Six of the North West's hospitals are in the top two bands of risk.
- Aintree University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Alder Hey Children's NHS Foundation Trust
- East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust
- Tameside Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
More top news
A father has told of the moment a toy helicopter fell out of the sky and hit his five-year-old son in the face.
Police searching for a missing Lancashire woman have arrested a man on suspicion of murder.
Three-time Olympic swimmer Fran Halsall has decided to hang up her goggles and step away from the pool.