The Care Quality Commission have published a list revealing the highest risk hospitals. Six of the North West's hospitals are in the top two bands of risk.
- Aintree University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Alder Hey Children's NHS Foundation Trust
- East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust
- Tameside Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
More top news
Moors Murderer Ian Brady died of natural causes, a coroner has ruled. The serial killer's inquest was held at Bootle Town Hall.
Missing Chloe Campbell, 17, is believed to be with a 32-year-old Craig Moran described as having a ‘history of violence’.
Cooler air will give us a brief colder spell tonight