The Care Quality Commission have published a list revealing the highest risk hospitals. Six of the North West's hospitals are in the top two bands of risk.
- Aintree University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Alder Hey Children's NHS Foundation Trust
- East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust
- Tameside Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
More top news
Andrew Green, 44, attacked his teenage victim after she mistook his white car for the cab she’d ordered after a night out in Wigan.
The head of a school in Greater Manchester which, until last week, was run by the collapsed group Carillion, says it's had a lucky escape.
Areas likely to see some snow highlighted on this map