The jury has gone out to consider its verdict at the inquest of a 9-month old girl who died after choking at nursery.
Millie Thompson died at Stepping Hill Hospital in Stockport after choking while she was being fed at the Ramillies Hall nursery in Cheadle Hulme.
More top news
Warnings of snow for the NW this week, accompanied by a bitter wind chill - feeling like minus 10c by Wednesday!
Snow warnings in force for the coming week and feeling bitterly cold
Salford City FC bosses made sure no food from the club’s postponed clash with Tamworth was wasted – by donating it to a homeless shelter.