The jury at the inquest of a nine-month-old girl who died after choking at a nursery has returned a verdict of "misadventure".
Millie Thompson died at Stepping Hill Hospital in Stockport after being fed at the Ramillies Hall nursery in Cheadle Hulme.
More top news
Rain clearing southeastwards. Cold tomorrow with blustery wintry showers. Windy
A little girl from Bury has had her life transformed thanks to a 3D printer.
Samuel Eto'o has completed his move from Everton to Sampdoria, signing a two-and-a-half-year deal.