A coroner is calling for all nursery staff to be given full life-saving training after the death of a baby girl near Stockport.
Millie Thompson, who was nine months old, choked while she was being fed by staff at Ramillies Hall Nursery in Cheadle Hulme.
More top news
Wintry flurries overnight for West Lancashire, Cumbria and North Wales. Icy stretches developing by morning. Windy and feeling bitterly cold
Christie Newport says a rare illness which swells her face and body has ruined her life.
We are into the longest cold spell of winter so far. More wintry flurries and bitterly cold weather to come