A park in Blackpool where a sweet shop run by Ashes hero Harold Larwood once stood been officially named after the cricketer.
He owned a shop on the corner of Victory Road and Caunce Street in 1946.
Larwood played for Blackpool Cricket Club in 1939 after ending his first class cricket career with Nottinghamshire.
He died at the age of 90 after emigrating to Australia in 1950.
More top news
Two boys from Oldham have been sentenced after an horrific attack which left a teenager with brain damage.
A video showing the moment a carriage on the Smiler rollercoaster at Alton Towers crashed into an empty car has been shown in court.
A mixed week ahead