Police in Newham were appealing for help to find missing 15-year-old Urvashi Gondalia.
She has now been found safe and well.
Officers have thanked the public for their assistance with their appeal.
Police have charged a 34-year-old man with murder after an incident in east London.
Massimo Fishti, of High Road, Leyton has been remanded into custody and will appear at Barkingside Magistrates Court tomorrow.
Police were called to an address in the High Road at about 3.30am yesterday.
They found a 40-year-old with stab wounds who died an hour later.
As if running a marathon was not stressful enough, this man had a very special question he wanted to ask to a particular spectator.
Memory, it seems, can be a fickle thing even when it comes to what football team you support.
David Cameron momentarily said he supported West Ham during a speech on increasing opportunities for ethnic minorities.
Just to remind you Prime Minister - you actually support Aston Villa.
The pro-athletes were out in force today with their eyes firmly set on setting a World Record.
Other runners however had a slightly different idea of how to make it into the history books.
Swarms of people in fancy dress were taking on the challenge with everyone from Sonic the Hedgehog to leprechauns getting involved.
Here are just some of the records set today:
- Dressed as Spiderman, Paul Martelletti earned the crown for the fastest marathon dressed as a superhero, completing the race in 2:30:12, and also securing the title of fastest ever Guinness World Record achieved at the event
- The fastest marathon in a nurse's uniform was run in 2:46:48 by Neil Casey
- The fastest marathon dressed as a lifeguard was 2:55:54 and was achieved by Terry Midgley
- Lee Ryan achieved the fastest marathon carrying a 20lb pack, clocking up a time of 2:56:39
- Mystical creatures also crossed the finish line, with Adam Jones achieving the world record for the fastest marathon dressed as a leprechaun, completing it in a time of 2:59:30
- The fastest marathon dressed as a boxer was run in 3:08:00 and was achieved by Joe Elliott
- Subhashis Basu earned the record for fastest marathon run in a cricket uniform, clocking a time of 3:20:46
- Neil Light earned his record by crossing the line in 3:09:28 to become the fastest runner dressed as a video game character - Sonic the Hedgehog
The London Marathon's celebrity contingent was strong this time around - most of them looking considerably better before they set out...
From wacky costumes to knackered runners struggling over the finish line, the London Marathon has it all. Here's a collection of some of the best moments of the day - so far.
Marathon world record-holder Paula Radcliffe ran her last ever race today, finishing in an impressive 2:36:55.
She might have won the London Marathon three times in the past - once in a blistering 2:15:25 - but this time she was just happy to finish, to huge cheers from watching crowds.
"I didn't care about the time all the way round and I just wanted to thank as many people as possible," Radcliffe told the BBC.
"I went off way too fast and then it got more and more emotional. It was just amazing the whole way round."
She said the "magic of the London Marathon" helped her finish.