Transport for London has announced 28 Underground and Overground stations will be made step-free by 2021 for disabled passengers. Here is the list along with the estimated completion dates.
- 2012/13 - Denmark Hill
- 2013/14 - Brockley, Honor Oak Park, New Cross
- 2014/15 - Greenford, Blackhorse Road, Crystal Palace, Hampstead Heath, Kensal Rise, New Cross Gate, Queens Road Peckham, South Tottenham, West Hampstead
- 2015/16 - Vauxhall, Whitechapel, Finsbury Park, Tower Hill, Bromley-by-Bow
- 2016/17 - Bond Street, Tottenham Court Road, Ascot Road, Watford Hospital, Watford Junction
- 2018/19 - Victoria, Ealing Broadway, Barbican
- 2020/21 - Nine Elms, Battersea