Boris Johnson has been named the most influential man in Britain by GQ magazine. The mayor is praised for his handling of the Olympics.
The magazine also highlights his notorious encounter with a faulty zip-wire in Victoria Park in Hackney during the Games.
The top 10: GQ's list of most influential men
- Boris Johnson, Mayor of London
- Sir Jeremy Heywood, Cabinet Secretary
- David Cameron, Prime Minister
- Michael Gove, Secretary of state for education
- Andrew Cooper, Downing Street Director of Strategy
- William Waldegrave, Baron Waldegrave of North Hill, Provost Eton College
- Jonathan Harmsworth, 4th Viscount Rothermere, Chairman Associated Newspapers
- Lord Justice Leveson, Leveson Inquiry
- Robert Jay QC, lead counsel for the Leveson Inquiry
- Jeremy Hunt, Secretary of state for health