150 years of the Tube quiz
- 1 - what is the longest distance you can spend underground in one journey?
- 2 - how many mice are estimated to live in the underground system?
- 3 - which famous radio voice tells you to "mind the gap" on the Piccadilly Line?
- 4 - the name 'Viking' was proposed for which line?
- 5 - name three disused or 'ghost' stations where TV filming takes place?
- 6 - how far is it between the network's two nearest adjacent stations?
- 7 - in which direction, north, south, east or west, does the tube extend furthest?
- 8 - on which line is the deepest part of the underground?
- 9 - which station is the highest above sea level?
- 10 - in which year was the first escalator installed?
All the answers to the quiz questions can be found in our Tube facts updates from throughout the day.