Cycle safety campaigners are taking to the streets for a third time this evening, to call for more space for bicycles on the capital's roads.
One campaigner who won't be taking part is John Hartley, who is in a wheelchair with a broken leg and broken arm after a collision in Holborn.
Cyclists have been tweeting about this evening's event:
Here are some of the statistics on cycle injuries and deaths in London from Transport for London, latest figures from 2012, with 2011 figures in brackets.
- 14 killed (16 in 2011)
- 657 seriously injured (555 in 2011)
- 3942 slightly injured (3926 in 2011)
- 4613 total injuries (4497 in 2011)
- Cyclists made up 16% of all Greater London road casualties in 2012
- Total cyclist injuries rose 2.6% in 2012 compared with 2011
- Click here for more cycling safety statistics
The protest ride starts at 6.30pm, meeting at 6pm at Jubilee Gardens, more details here