Raindance, the UK's biggest independent film festival, is due to open in London today.
First held in 1992, the festival has uncovered some of the most exciting new filmmakers to hit the scene with hits including Pulp Fiction, Memento, the Blair Witch Project, Ghost World and Love Exposure all premiering at the event.
Over 100 feature films and 150 short films will be screened over the course of the festival which runs from the September 25 to October 6.
The films featured at this year's festival include:
- Earthbound - Thursday 26 September at 9.00pm
- DirtyMoney - Saturday 28 September at 4.30pm
- 9 Full Moons - Sturday 28 September at 7.00pm
- Sex, Lies and Surgery - Sunday 29 September at 9.00pm
- Carlos Spills the Beans - Sunday 29 September at 9.15pm
- Love. Honour. Obey - Monday 30 September at 9.00pm
- The Search For Simon - Tuesday 1 October at 8.45pm
- Generation Last -Wednesday 2 October at 6.30pm
- Halima's Path - Saturday 5 October at 4.45pm
- Sleeping Dogs - Saturday 5 October at 9.15pm
The Raindance film festival runs from 25 September to 6 October with screenings taking place at VUE Piccadilly and VUE Leicester Square.
For the full list of films and available tickets visit the festival's website.