More than £74 million is currently owed by foreign diplomats for unpaid congestion charge notices and penalties.
Transport for London says it is still pursuing embassies for the unpaid charges, because it is a service and not a tax.
Here are the outstanding amounts owed by each embassy:
- AMERICAN EMBASSY: £7,861,610
- EMBASSY OF JAPAN: £5,405,550
- EMBASSY OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION: £5,055,460
- HIGH COMMISSION FOR THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA: £4,351,960
- EMBASSY OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF GERMANY: £3,885,000
- OFFICE OF THE HIGH COMMISSIONER FOR INDIA: £3,163,370
- EMBASSY OF THE REPUBLIC OF POLAND: £2,603,270
- OFFICE OF THE HIGH COMMISSIONER FOR GHANA: £2,379,620
- THE EMBASSY OF THE REPUBLIC OF THE SUDAN: £2,200,735
- KENYA HIGH COMMISSION: £1,775,600