Towel sculptures, a balloon dress and a life size cut out of Joey Essex.
Just some of the things left behind at Travelodges in and around London.
Here's a list of the weirdest stuff found in the hotel's rooms:
- An exclusive range of yogurts that were not yet on the market.
- A suitcase full of Prince George memorabilia.
- A collection of ladies clothes made from balloons.
- A Vertu mobile worth £10K still in its packaging.
LONDON COVENT GARDEN
- An iPad 3 - the couple who left the tablet flew back from Italy to pick it up. It was bought on the same day it was launched.
- A suitcase of Geisha outfits for a wedding.
- The deeds to a £2m house which were left behind beside a photo album of a large house in the country.
- A collection of sculptures made from towels replicating London's landmarks.
- A suitcase containing a collection of Beatles records.
- A lifesize cardboard cut out of Joey Essex from The Only Way Is Essex.