Five men have been found guilty of murdering a 16-year-old boy who was attacked by a mob wielding swords and knives and stabbed more than 20 times in a London street.
Hani Hicham Abou El Kheir died last January after he was set upon by up to 10 people while he was walking through an estate in Pimlico. Convicted of murder at the Old Bailey today were:
- 20-year-old Ahmed Mikhaimar, from Pimlico
- 20-year-old Arber Barbatovci, from Pimlico
- 26-year-old Craig Boyce, from Paddington
- 19-year-old Tarquai Joseph, from Maida Vale
- A further man who cannot be named for legal reasons
The five were convicted of murder and will be sentenced on Friday. 19-year-old Yassine Sidi-Ammi was cleared by the jury of perverting the course of justice.