Road and rail travellers in the South East endured troubled journeys home after another day of flooded roads and delayed and cancelled train services.
Here is the latest travel news:
- Disruption on First Great Western between London Paddington and Cheltenham Spa, between London Paddington and Newbury and between London Paddington and Didcot Parkway due to flooding at Maidenhead. Tickets being accepted on National Rail and Underground services.
- A very reduced service is running between Paddington and Reading. Journey times extended by an hour and passengers advised to use alternative routes or not travel if possible. Many journeys will require a change of train.
- Service suspended on South West Trains between Staines and Windsor and Eton Riverside due to flooding. Tickets being accepted on First Great Western and London Underground services.
- Direct buses are running between Staines and Windsor and Eton Riverside. Buses are unable to call at Wraysbury, Sunnymeads or Datchet because of roads being flooded. No estimate for when the line will be able to open
- Disruption on Southern between East Croydon and East Grinstead, and between East Croydon and Uckfield due to landslide between Woldingham and Oxted. Tickets being accepted on local buses, First Capital Connect and Southeastern services.
- Trains can't run Woldingham-Oxted. Buses run East Grinstead-Three Bridges and Uckfield-Haywards Heath to connect with London trains. Trains run Oxted-East Grinstead half-hourly and Oxted-Uckfield hourly. Ongoing until at least Monday 17th February.
- CROYDON - A22 Purley Road in both directions closed, slow traffic due to flooding between A23 Banstead Road (Purley Cross) and B270 Hillbury Road / Whyteleafe Hill. Also affecting Foxley Hill Road between A22 Godstone Road and Higher Drive / Olden Lane Foxley Hill Road has been closed to protect the pumping equipment. No access from Down Courts Road to Purley Cross.
- BERKSHIRE/SURREY - A308 Windsor Road in both directions closed due to flooding between A30 Egham Bypass / B388 The Avenue (Runnymede Roundabout, Runnymede) and A328 Priest Hill (Old Windsor).
- Other surrounding routes are also subject to restrictions.
- SURREY - A320 Chertsey Lane closed due to flooding between Bowes Road (Staines) and B388 Thorpe Road / St Ann's Road (Chertsey).
- Many side roads off the A320 are also flooded especially around Egham Hythe. There's also limited access to residents of Penton Park from the south.
- KENT - M2 sinklhole, One lane closed for emergency repairs between J6 (Faversham) and J5 (Sittingbourne). Work expected to continue until Feb 21st.