As tens of thousands of people flock to Hylands Park in Chelmsford this weekend for V Festival, revellers are warned of a busy time on the roads and rail.
Around 160,000 people are expected to flock to this years event, which boasts Justin Timberlake, The Killers, Ed Sheeran and Tinie Tempah on the line-up.
So to help you make sure you don't miss your favourite act, we've put together a comprehensive guide to getting there - and getting back again.
BY CAR There will be no access to Hylands Park from junction 15 of the A414 - drivers and anyone being picked up will only be able to use the A12 at junction 17.
Car parking is available at a cost of £20 per car per night.
Visitors are warned not to park in surrounding streets as temporary parking restrictions will be in place, and police will tow any vehicles violating these.
Sleeping in cars in the car park is not permitted.
Drivers are warned of long delays when leaving the festival - especially on Monday when the exodus of people from the site clashes with the morning rush hour.
BY BUS First Buses will operate a shuttle service between Chelmsford Rail Station and Hylands Park for £5 return. Buses run from Coval Lane, exit from the front of the rail station and turn left info Fairfield Road. The shuttle service from V Festival will run from the bus station near yellow campsite.
- Today: Chelmsford to V Festival: 08:30 - 19:00
- Tomorrow and Sunday: Chelmsford to V Festival: 09:30 - 19:00
- Tomorrow and Sunday: V Festival to Chelmsford: 19:00 - 01:00
- Monday: V Festival to Chelmsford: 06:00 - 12:00noon
BY TRAIN Passengers are reminded that London Oyster cards are not valid to Chelmsford.
Many additional train services will call at Chelmsford throughout both Saturday and Sunday.
Additional services will also operate from Liverpool Street to Chelmsford from 10.13am to 3.13pm on Sunday.
Additional services will also operate from Chelmsford to London, Colchester, Clacton and Ipswich.
On Saturday, the last trains will depart:
- to London at 01.30 on Sunday morning,
- to Colchester at 01.37 on Sunday morning
- to Southend at 01.30 on Sunday morning (changing at Shenfield)
- to Ipswich at 01.00 on Sunday morning
- to Clacton-on-Sea at 00.08 on Sunday morning (changing at Colchester)
- to Norwich at 00.08 on Sunday morning.
On Sunday, the last trains will depart:
- to London at 01.30 on Monday morning
- to Colchester at 01.33 on Monday morning
- to Southend at 01.30 on Monday morning (changing at Shenfield)
- to Ipswich at 01.03 on Monday morning.
- to Clacton-on-Sea at 00.13 on Monday morning
- to Norwich at 00.06 on Monday morning