Bad day at work? Need a new career or just a new challenge? Here's a job that might impress your friends. The Queen needs a new chauffeur.
Not surprisingly, the job comes with some nice perks. The successful applicant will get live-in accommodation, paid meals, 33 days holiday and a pretty good pension.
If it sounds like your kind of job, here's what the Queen's new chauffeur will need:
- Full UK driving licence, (preferably with no endorsements)
- Professional driving experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail, maintain high standards
- Effective organisational and administrative skills
- Able to plan efficient routes in order to meet arrival times
- Remaining calm pressure
That's probably left you wondering how much the job pays. £23,000 to £24,000 for a 48 hour week, Monday to Friday.
You can apply for the job here.